Monday, August 24, 2009

In my searching

I found a wonderful website for SPROUTING. I have wanted to do it for some time, but wasn't sure how to begin. So I looked up some stuff and found this website. You can buy stuff, but it is free to search and learn information, so no purchase necessary. I hope if you have sprouted or are going to begin, that you will let me know how it is going and what you have learned. And I will do the same. www.sproutpeople.com

2 comments:

Mary said...

I've only sprouted mung beans and did them in a mason jar with one of those special lids. It was SO easy, but I found that they expand... a lot. When I poured them in the first day to soak, I put a few too many in and by the 4th day I had to divide it into a couple more jars. They were very tasty though. I'm excited to hear about what you learn. Good luck!

Morgan said...

I'd be interested in this sprouting thing (I love alfalfa sprouts) but this website is a bit much for me since I don't know the first thing about it. If you get a minute, would you mind e-mailing me (mograms33@hotmail.com) a basic tutorial on how to get started and what kinds of seeds (or beans?) make the best sprouts? Thanks!