
Brett and I have been married for 8 years. We got through that itchy 7th year. And believe me when I say it was itchy. I guess you can say the first 8 years were challenging, but we made it through them, and we are more in love today than I think we have ever been. My Grannie sent us a card and a poem I'd like to write here: "You're so much fun to be around, you complement each other. It's plain to see how much you love and care for one another. That's why it's such a pleasure wishing joy that never ends; To, not just marriage partners, but the very best of friends. Happy Anniversary." Brett took me shooting for our anniversary... so don't come barging into our house uninvited, cuz I'm not afraid to use this sucker! I definitely need more practice with my aiming. We went out to PF Changs for dinner, which we did last year too, except we had baby Tino with us last year. It was fun to do something fun. I notice a difference in our relationship when we have a chance to go out and do something fun together, just the two of us. We get along better and really love each other more. Date nights are SO important! I love you Brett!
2 comments:
That's an awesome picture for the post. I saw the pic and the little blurb in my dashboard and just wondered where the heck you were going with an 8 year anniversary and a gun. I'm glad you guys had a great time.
I love you!
Post a Comment