Brett has become a very active poster on our blog. This is fun for me, cuz I get to see the videos he is working on and the pictures he has in his phone. I'm so grateful for his active roll here and hope it continues forever! Thanks hunny! I love you! Maybe I need to change it to Our Story, Our Joy. What do you think? Should I give it some time to make sure it sticks?
3 comments:
Looks like you guys have been busy!
Mammoth and Barbara's lake looks like it would be very fun. Good to see you all had a good time. Enjoyed looking at the pictures. Cute boys!
My story, Our Joy is nice (Leave it be). It's fun to add to what you post. I'll try not to take it over though. LOL!!!
Of course you should and how about some baby bump pics??
Post a Comment