Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Bee Sting

Nix says, "It feels like a needle or something."

Last week at the park Nix experienced his first bee sting, in the palm of his left hand. I took this picture the next day, his hand was still a little puffy. I told him the bee will die now that it stung him, then he said, "He sting me, then he needs to go where the bad guys are?" I told him that the bee was scared about something, and that's why it stung him. Bees aren't bad, we like bees cuz we like honey! Nix said that the bee landed on him and he held very still and then the bee stung him. He was looking at the bee on his hand, I don't know why he was stung, unless someone else threatened it.

1 comment:

Vanessa said...

OKAY, the spider pic freaks me out!!! I don't like walking around outside your place at night!!! I love your idea, paper airplane contest, how fun!!! Glow sticks are a great prize! Poor NIX being stung by a bee. His hand does look puffy. Not fun!