Monday, December 21, 2009

A New, Used Dining Table

I have a table!! This is great news! I haven't had a table for 2 years, and tonight we sat at our new, used table for dinner, as a family, at a table... do you realize how happy this makes me! You will love it when you see a picture of it. Oh, I do love it! Seats 6 so I can feed the missionaries at a table instead of me standing at the counter as they sit at the counter with broken barstools, and the boys in their high chairs. We will give the borrowed high chairs back and find a booster seat for Tino. This is so fun!

4 comments:

Vanessa said...

So so happy for you! YAY!!!

Mary said...

you haven't had a dining table? You poor thing!! I'm glad you've got one now though. I agree, it makes all the difference in the world to have your family sit down for dinner. POST PICTURES!!!! :)

And congratulations on the pregnancy. I'm so excited for you! Are we hoping for boy #3? or a girl? If I could guarantee to have another boy, i might consider it... well, ok, maybe not. But hope you have an easy pregnancy.

Melanie said...

I'm so happy for you! Do post pictures. I want to see.

Brenna and Norris Whitmore said...

Pretty table!