I couldn't explain the picture so I won't try, but it says I'm 9 weeks. I was going to wait to go to the doctor until January, but I started to spot, so I figured, to ease my mind, I would go now.
So awesome! So happy for you guys. I Hope you're not feeling too bad. And I hope we get to see you guys soon. We won't be coming for Christmas. I'm too far along but I'll be calling you when we do go out there.
11 comments:
Wahoo! Congratulations, that is great news!
congrats guys!
I like your little peanut. Congrats!
Congrats to you guys! And hopefully no morning sickness for you!
I love that first picture of your little bean! Already so cute, not surprised!
Congrats! I'm soo excited for you.. Yeah for #3.. You going to find out what it is?
That is wonderful!!!! What great news!! Congrats!!!
So awesome! So happy for you guys. I Hope you're not feeling too bad. And I hope we get to see you guys soon. We won't be coming for Christmas. I'm too far along but I'll be calling you when we do go out there.
Congrats Brianna! I hope you have a little girl. :)
That is awesome! I am due with my 3rd July 14th! Congratulations
I didn't know you already had a picture! So excited for you guys!
Post a Comment