Tino is so adventuresome. He is always on the move, when you hold him he tries to wiggle out of your arms. And I think he is starting to cut his top teeth already. Last night while we were at my mom's house, I put him on the carpet in the room by the front door and he climbed his first step, up to the tile. Then he climbed onto the battleship under the stairs. He loves to look at steps that he obviously can't climb yet. He pulls himself up onto any challenge before him, coffee tables (if they have two levels, high chair horizontal bars. Right now he is on my shoe box in pushup position (on his toes). At church yesterday he was playing with a pen (real safe, I know) but he was tossing it then chasing after it then tossing it, over and over again. It was hilarious. He makes me laugh. He is still playing on my shoe box, the toys just aren't too entertaining I guess. He loves music and hitting on flat surfaces. If you drum on the table or couch he thinks it is the neatest thing. Everyday he becomes stronger, before I know it he will be crawling on all fours... right now, he is pulling his entire body across the floor, but when he stops he pushes up to all fours and rocks himself back and forth. I can't believe how big he is already. Go, go, go!!!
Dec 4th
2 comments:
I can't beleive he's crawling and climbing already! He's only one day older than mine right? She's still pretty stationairy (aside from rolling) which I'm okay with, at least until after Christmas. I'm pretty sure she'd destroy the tree given the opportunity. Gotta love babies.
What a sweety pie! I love that he plays catch with himself!
Post a Comment