This picture was taken last year. What a cute boy! I just saw it on my mom's desktop since we are in town this weekend. I came to Santa Clarita after picking up Norris and Brenna at LAX Friday night. I went to the LA Temple on Saturday with my two sisters and brother (and spouses), mom, Chris, Aunt Ruth, Uncle Randy, dad and Brenna's parents. We are going to make it a Christmas tradition to go to the temple the first open Saturday before Christmas. All of our kids stayed in Granny's little studio apartment while we were in the temple, including my little Ro. I sure miss my hubby! I love you Brett! I am going to bring Grandparent Christmas gifts home with me tomorrow, so our boys will have a pretty fun Christmas, including the gifts that arrived in Orange County tonight, from Utah Grandparents, with Jared and Jenny! Merry Christmas and God Bless us Every ONE!
1 comment:
What a cute kid!
Post a Comment