Friday, November 20, 2009

Daddy Time

When Daddy comes home, I want him all to myself, or at least I want to play with him and the kids. But there is usually so much cleaning up to do and the kids need their Daddy time. So I have to step back and clean up what I couldn't do while Daddy was a work, and let him work his magic. The kids have so much fun with him... I love the smiles and laughter. I know it won't last forever because they will grow up and be gone so fast!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your hubby is a great dad! I think he's a great uncle too! Daddy time is so important! I also love to take a step back and enjoy witnessing my kids time with their dad! Dad's are so fun!!!

TheKeilShpeel said...

Dude.. I love daddy time. It's time for you to unwind and have a break too. What a good dad he is.