Wednesday, November 25, 2009

The Day before Thanksgiving

...we decided to go to Disneyland since it's not blocked out. And Daddy got off of work at noon. The Crow's were there too. So we found them and played with them the whole time. We had a great time! So fun to be there with friends. Tino was happy to have his picture taken with the characters. Nix to this day would not be happy about it.


Nix warmed up to the company, Courtney and Brandon were pretty much his best friends by 4 o'clock.
Tarzan's Treehouse
Here is what our boys look like at about 11:45 pm after 11 hours at Disneyland. I know! I have no idea what's up with Tino. We are in the parking garage.

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Oh my goodness that pic of Tino with Tigger, so cute!

Brett said...

I thought the one of me and Rossi crossing the bridge was pretty cute too. LOL!!! J/k tigger one is way cuter.