Every Sunday we go to church, some times are better than others. My nana once told me, "When you go to church when they are young, they will go when they are old" It keeps me going every week, especially with her example; always going, getting everyone ready, and taking her four children every week. My papa rarely went with them. He wasn't a member in this life, but when he passed away, my dad was baptized for him, hoping he will accept the gospel of Jesus Christ in the next life.
Do you think it's easy to go to church with these two? Well today was GREAT until I found out that Nix was brawling on the floor with another boy in his Primary class. I really didn't know what to say, but soberly tell him that we sit in our chairs during class, and we raise our hands and we listen. I told him if he doesn't we are going to sit out in the hallway and do nothing and not have fun. He told me he wants daddy to sit in class with him. I know he is only 4, I don't know how rambunctious he is, so we will have to give it some time, and help his teachers where it is needed.
I was going to put Tino in the race car vest today and Nix in his suit coat, but once he saw what Tino was wearing it was over with. He didn't want it any other way than this!

3 comments:
Briana, they are adorable!!! I LOVE the vests!!! So cute!! Miss you guys!
They look so so cute!!! You are a great mom!
I love their matching vests! So cute!
Post a Comment